Elephant Butte, NM 87935
To acquire a challenging position with a
progressive, growth oriented organization, where I can utilize my diverse experience, broad education and
extensive technology skills.
Summary of Qualifications
- Coordinated State and District interchange of Data
- Provided faculty and staff with training & consulting in the effective
uses of technology in education.
- Facilitated the use of Student Information Systems, such as; PowerSchool, Aeries, JMAC, & SASI.
- Setup and configured email servers for district and internet email.
- Setup and configured Active Directory, Open Directory and LDAP servers.
- Setup and configured web servers for district and school web sites.
- Directed Teachers and Staff on the implementation of department policies
and course development procedures.
- Experience in positions responsible for leadership and good judgment.
- Assisted in the development of technology based K-12 curriculum.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Directed the overall operation of a variety of Computer and Technology
Labs including the scheduling of classes and labs, maintaining lab equipment, maintaining
systems spares inventory and logistical transfers, and review and implementation of
- Developed, updated, and presented classes on
Macintoshes, Apples and PCs including basic computer skills, word
processing, using spreadsheets, designing databases, creating Web
Pages, and multimedia presentations for Kindergarten to Adult Education
- Created new courses and audio/visual aids for new devices and software.
- Maintained effective communications with District Office to ensure valid
currency of course objectives and materials development.
- STARS Experience
- Server Installation & Setup
- MS Windows
- Mac OS X
- Help Desk Experience
- Open Source Software
- Data Disaggregation
- Open Directory
- Networking - TCP/IP
- HTML and Web Page Design
- Microsoft Office
- Web 2.0 Applications
- Database Management
- E-Rate Experience
- Active Directory
- Hardware Troubleshooting
- Software Troubleshooting
- Apple IIe
- Windows 3.x
- WordPerfect 5.1
- Data/Technology Specialist and Student Information System Administrator - Socorro
Consolidated Schools, Socorro, NM
- Educational Assistant Level III/Technology Instructor- San Antonio Elementary School, San Antonio, NM
- Director of Technology, Administrative Services Coordinator, Site Technologist - Socorro
Consolidated Schools, Socorro, NM
- Technology Specialist and Student Information System Administrator -
Mill Valley School District, Mill
- Curriculum And Technology Specialist (CATS) and Technology Coordinator -
Tam Valley Elementary School, Edna
Maguire Elementary School, Mill Valley School District, Mill
- Webmaster and Academic Technologies Coordinator - New College of California, San Francisco, CA
- Computer Lab Technician and Webmaster - International House - San Diego, An English Language
School, San Diego, CA
- Student Showcase Internet Exhibit Worker - The Del Mar Fair, Del Mar, CA
- PC Technician/Help Desk and Technical Support - Integrated Automation International, Oceanside, CA
- Technology Lab Teacher - Solana
Beach School District, Solana Beach, CA
- Adult Ed Computer Teacher - San Dieguito Union High
School District, Encinitas, CA
- Cartographer - Advanced Communications, Inc., Oceanside, CA
- Technology Lab Instructor/Graduate Assistant - Educational Technology
Dept. at Pacific Oaks College, Pasadena, CA
- Computer/Circulation Desk Worker - New
College of California Law Library, San Francisco, CA
- Aquaculture Consultant - Pesca/El Centro Acuícola de
Atlangatepec, Tlaxcala, México
- Program Manager and Teacher - Golden Valley Academy, Elk Grove,CA
- Director, Head Teacher - Del Mar Day Care Center, Del Mar, CA
- Education - Pacific Oaks College,
- Early Childhood Education and Latin American Studies - New College of California, San Francisco, CA
- Aquaculture and Horticulture - College of the Redwoods, Eureka, CA
- Early Childhood Education - Sacramento City College, Sacramento, CA
- Circus Artist - Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus Clown College,
- Small business computer and educational consultant.
- Passed California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST)